Saturday, April 08, 2006

Flash from the past.........


As a little girl, I used to carry this doll around with me everywhere. She's even in our family vacation pics. For those of you who may not know, it is a Raggedy Anne doll. I'm not sure where I got her from but she got plenty of use. I carried her around so much that my mom would even smock her dresses so that she would match me. The funny thing is that she wore out from use so my mom gave me a new one but I didn't like the new one so as she wore out, my mom would replace parts of her with parts off of the newer doll. Notice the legs, I guess I ripped one of them off, when my mom repaired her, the legs weren't the same length. Even today she is loved and used as my little sis Madeline found her........

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It has a nose ring!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home