Saturday, April 08, 2006

My freakin' cool Gibson





Well, here's the pic of my new guitar. She's a Gibson Les Paul Studio made in the USA. Check out her two humbucker pick-ups. The list price was about $1600 but I got her on sale for about $900 + about $100 tax (Stupid Seattle taxes!) The body is solid mahogany, no finish. I don't particularly care for all the crazy finishes... The sound is beautiful, much better than my Eleca. Also, if you look at the strap pins, you'll notice that they're not standard, a result of my first modification-locking straps. I'm still trying to come up with a name, hopefully a British name. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thought I went to the wrong blog for a moment :)

2:28 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

There's a reason I don't buy very much in Seattle, or anywhere else around here, too expensive.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home