Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Long Day

Today is my long day at school. I have both morning classes and night classes. Since gas is so expensive here, I have decided to just stay all day long. Unfortunately, that means that I have nothing to do but study and surf the web. (no piano, no guitar:( )
I took a test in music class and got lots of extra credit, however, I do not know my grade for sure since it hasn't been listed yet. I also took a quiz in Botany which I'm pretty sure that I received an A on.
This weekend, my sisters, mom, and I are going to go shopping. We're on a mission to find some nice outfits to wear for Easter. I'm thinking about getting either a pair of capris or some of those plaid shorts that are the new style. (I know, plaid shorts sound ugly but some of them are actually cute)
I can't wait till tomorrow is over, I'm taking a test in Botany and I SUCK at science... Off to read others' blogs.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home