Monday, April 17, 2006

It's Monday :)


Its like the worst day of the week today. However, after getting 33 out of 33 on my botany test (I normally suck at anything science related) I have decided that today isn't so bad. Also we won't have a quiz in botany tomorrow cause my teacher forgot to bring our new lab manuals (Ohhhh Right!).
So how did people's Easter go? I had an interesting Easter. Our family goes to relatives house for an Easter lunch every Easter. Unfortunately this year, only the really really extended family showed up, so I pretty much didn't know anybody. However, in the morning my mother gave me an Easter basket. In it was a Hawk Nelson tableture book! The tabs are awesome but they are almost all in drop D tuning which is kinda a pain cause that means that I have to retune my guitar if I want to play a song in standard tuning. So I solved that problem by tuning one of my guitars to drop D and the other to standard. However, now I need to buy another stand and another set of strap locks. Sorry, I'm probably going on about stuff you have absolutely no idea about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Monday's black...
Tuesday, Wednesday heartattack!

Now you'll have to play them! No excuse!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

w00t for perfect scores. I'm glad I'm not taking botany. That class must be boring in the extreme.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Now you'll have to play them! No excuse! -TBQelite

Sure! Come over some time in about a week or so and I'll play a song for you.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home