Thursday, April 13, 2006

Konbanwa


Konbanwa! Tonight TBQElite, Rabenstrange, and I have Nihongo Kuras (Japanese Class). Today I didn't really accomplish anything other than coming to school and teaching kids piano. I hate my class schedual this quarter, advice to anyone who doesn't already know: NEVER take a morning class and an evening class, it's highly annoying. I'm not saying that I dislike Japanese class, I just don't like that its in the evenings while all my other classes are in the morning.

Here are a few important Japanese words.

Baka-Stupid
Urusai-Annoying
Konbanwa-Good Evening
Yuki-Snow

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Baka and urusai are really important words. Heh heh heh..

Yeah... morning and evening classes are freakishly annoying. When I saw the quarter schedule a little part of me died.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Yes, moring classes are annoying.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Baka? Hmm, I will have to remember that one. :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Baka can also be used as "fool".

You get the general idea.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home