Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Acid!


Oh it feels good to be out of class. (It's too bad I still have one more class later tonight.)For botany class, we looked at cells in potatoes, celery, pear, and geranium leaves under compound microscopes. It was funny though cause some guy in my class was trying to be nice so he offered to help add the HCI stain to my specimen. Well he did get plenty on my specimen but he also squirted it all over my hand. For those of you who didn't know, HCI is an acid, and acids BURN your skin. My teacher saw it and since there wasn't a sink nearby grabbed my hand and dunked it in the slide morge. My hand ended up fine but that was sure an interesting experience.

As for the tabs that people were talking about. Yes, I can play some of them. They're quite fun and easy to play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stay away from acid! It can mess up your entire life man!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

How fun! I wish I could tell cool stories like that...Nothing interesting ever happens to me.

-Coie
www.coie.us
www.homeschoolblogger.com/frogiggie89

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home