Thursday, March 03, 2005

The love of my life (that'd be music)

So today I'm babysitting my cousin, the usual.... Yesterday I went with my brothers to church and while they were doin their royal rangers thing I practiced my guitar stuff with Brad. Arita and I are going to be doing a kids worship set on Sunday for the toddlers class so we were getting some pointers from Brad and figuring out how we're gonna set up our instruments on Sunday. It's going to be lotsa fun doin the set for the little kids we're gonna do Jesus Loves Me, He's got the Whole World in His Hands, and a couple other songs at their level. It's funny though cause its really strange figuring out strumming patterns for little kid songs that aren't usually played on guitar. This summer we're going to be doing the music for the 3-6th graders thing. One of the songs is done completely on guitar so I'm trying to figure it out. My guess is that we'll probably add some keyboarding or somethin to it though. We usually change the songs a little before we do them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I didn't say that I was too old to sing those songs... I love singing them. Also at TW (my church's winter retreat) we all sang Father Abraham and did the motions. It was lotsa fun!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home