Friday, February 18, 2005

Sleepover and Napoleon Dynamite? Count me in!

Yesterday I ended up going shopping and out to dinner with my aunt. I bought a new strap for my guitar when I was out and about too. Tonight Hope's havin a sleepover for her b-day party so I'm goin to her house. It'll be fun especially cause we're watchin Napoleon Dynamite. It's gotta be one of the stupidest movies but it's frickin funny. My dad said that it reminds him of his life growin up. Scarry huh! He said that people were really that dumb. I guess that's just life when you grow up in hick town... I'm thankful I'm a city girl. I can't stand goin to places like that. (and yes I have been to places where the people are all like 10 years scratch that 20 years behind everyone in the real world)

2 Comments:

Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Hola!

I'm Neo, from the Teen Blog Corner. TBC (http://teenblogcorner.blogspot.com)is trying to list as many teen blogs as possible, and I thought I'd add yours to our list of links. If you or anyone else would like to ask that another blog be added (or if you want your blog removed) just send us an e-mail at teenblogcorner@gmail.com.

Be blessed!
Neo

3:28 PM  
Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

BTW My dad says the same thing about Napoleon Dynamite, and though they don't admit it, I think that lots of teenagers today feel that way too. We've all got some Napoleon in us...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home