Friday, February 11, 2005

2-11-05

Today was a normal Friday for me. (that means that not much happened) My sister and I are goin to a senior piano recital thing tonight though. (that'll be interesting) I'm probably going to play my Invention 8, my mom thinks that I should play Solace (it's a rag by Scott Joplin) but my piano teacher says that its too long. It takes almost four minutes to play, since I actually play the original version. Not many people actually play the originals of Scott Joplins pieces cause they're kinda hard. (and you need really big hands, which I don't have) I personally think that they sound really cool though. Oh, tomarrow is Mason's quiz meet :(. I'm probably gonna be a quiz master for the A level. That's what I requested to be cause I get annoyed watchin people who don't know the rules trying to quiz master. So for the quizzers sake I quizmaster. (I have to go official at the meet though, I don't have a choice) But at least quiz mastering isn't as boring as some of the other positions like judging....

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

So who are you?

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home