Friday, January 28, 2005

1-28-05

Today I babysat my sibs, again... Anyways something interesting happened. While I was babysitting, I got a call from the library. They started asking me weird questions about Matthew. It turns out that somebody found a library book he had checked out in a garbage can. (His locker at college had been broken into yesterday and everything was stolen except his sweatshirt. The stolen stuff was worth around $500.) I talked to the Bellvue police and they had got a report about some suspicioius stuff in a bag found in a garbage, when they went to check it out it turned out to be some of the stuff that had been stolen from Matthew's locker. Other than that interesting series of phone calls I practiced guitar, practiced piano, went to a handbell leader meeting, had relatives over for dinner, oh and I went bladding. So today has been CRAZY.
Oh, I'm trying to find some people to be in a band with so if you peoples whom I know have any ideas of peoples who I should try to get to form a band with me I'd love to hear them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's good to hear that Matthew got some of his stuff back and that the police are in this matter, even loosely.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah, around my house the police never do anything.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home