Monday, January 24, 2005

1-24-05

So let's see today I went to my co-op. (I hate it with a passion, I can't wait to start college in the fall) Then I went into work and worked until around 5:15ish. After dinner my mom, sisters, and I went to the mall. We tried to find some Converse shoes for my sister but we couldn't find any that she could afford. (Who wants to pay forty bucks for a pair of plain black tennis shoes anyways?) After our failed attempts at that we walked the mall and came home which is where I am now. So since I don't have anything at all that is interesting to say I'll stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've seen really boring blogs on blogspot. Some were devoted to recipes, others were devoted to Orlando Bloom, etc. etc. etc.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home