Friday, January 21, 2005

1-21-05

Today I'm babysitting my cousin, Alicia. I usually come over here and babysit her for a couple days every other week. It's kinda boring when she's takin naps so I bring my guitar with me to practice. I also bring lots of CDs to listen to, Alicia loves them and its kinda weird havin everything all quiet here when I'm from a family of six kids and its never quiet at my house. I'm kinda lookin forward to goin home this evening when my aunt gets home from work. I miss bein at home with my weird sibs.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Shadow Walker said...

That's nice, but you skipped quiz practice on the day before the meet. Shame on you.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

What's wrong with weird sibs?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

I have a few "weird sibs" myself. To avoid them I bought my earphones which block out just about everything. That way I only hear what I want, when I want. Makes life much more relaxing.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I make a point to avoid my "sibs"... and the rest of my family as well for that matter. As Shadow Walker saw last night, I have good reason to do so.

Your "sibs" can't be as weird as my siblings.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Actually you're right your sibs are even weirder than mine. And to the other person, I don't want to avoid my sibs or at least not all the time. We actually have fun hagin out, usually..........

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home