Wednesday, January 26, 2005

1-26-05

Today I went in to work, I work at a printery. I spiral bound tons of books. Probably several hundred. When I got home Stuart came for his piano lesson. His brother Phillip was sick so he didn't come today. After I taught Stu I went to my own piano lesson on Mercer Island. In the afternoon I went to Barnes and Nobles and Starbucks with my mom and sister. This evening I went and met Brad so he could teach me some songs on my guitar. He taught me a cool Irish song. Then I came home and I'm watching a movie with my mom.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Shadow Walker said...

Is their a particular reason that you aren't posting anything except your diary? I mean...surey ou can, but why not post something more interesting? Huh? Why?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

It's not a diary. If it was it would have stuff in it like: Oh I really like *NAME DELETED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY* alot. He's so cool. I talked to *NAME DELETED* yesterday and he smiled at me. Blah...Blah...Blah...*Insert Random Gossip Here*...Blah...Blah...Blah...

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually... a real dairy/journal probably would be interesting. Maybe. And one would be foolish to post a real one on the internet to be seen by all, but as Neemund mentioned this is not a true dairy. It's more like a recollection of daily events.

11:39 PM  
Blogger EJB said...

Yeah you can do all sorts of thing if you have the time. You can post about your opinion on different things. You can complain about things. You can rave about things. You can post just weird random thing you've been thinking about. You can do an unlimited (well not really but almost) number of things. If you get bored of doing the same type of thing over and over just do something else.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home