Thursday, February 03, 2005

2-3-05

I'm babysittin my cousin like I do every other week. Yesterday my aunt and I were watchin TV and we saw the Jessica Simpson show and the Ashlee Simpson show. Did you realize that Jessica Simpson has been married to the same dude for two years? That's a long time for a celebrity marriage to last especially since her hubby is a celebrity also. Anyways I found that kinda interesting. Also Ashley Simpson claims that the reason she didn't sing live on Saturday Night live was because she had some sort of throat problem. Do ya think that's true? Also her boyfriend is a celebrity, Ryan Cybrara (I may have spelled that wrong). He's actually a good singer too. Any comments on the Simpson girls? PLEASE POST

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Please post"...

Thinking... thinking... thinking...

I don't have anything to say in this matter since I don't know who those people you mentioned are and I don't watch Saturady Night Live. I will mention that Shawn Astin (sp?) has been married to his wife for a whiles.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Not actually singing in concert is actually a very common thing for singers. Due to the sheer volume and crowd noise it is usually pretty hard to get a really good sound, which is why it doesn't happen usually. Just find a handful of recored-live-in-concert CDs and compare them to the studio recordings of the same groups doing the same songs, they are very different sounding. Actually some of the biggest names ever in music sounded completely horrible in live concert such as the Beatles, Beachboys, and a bunch of other groups that I don't have time to think of or type out right now because I'm late for class.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

I'm not a big fan of Jessica; she had a few good songs on her first 2 CDs, but after that they got less interesting. I like about 2/3 of Ashley's songs which is more than I can say for most singers, but she's not that great.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah, you spelled his name wrong. It's Ryan Cabrera. I know my Ryan's.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

The thing that makes Jessica Simpson popular is the rather obvious fact that she is very good looking.

No one really cares if the Simpsons can sing they just care that they look pretty and dance in such a way as to entertain the veiwers dirty minds.

Please note: The above opinion was formed from very little observation of the Simpson sisters.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home