Sunday, January 30, 2005

1-30--05

I went to church today and quiz practice. I even managed to get a chapter signed off so I'm caught up now. When I got home I made invites for my Valentine's Day party. Funny thing is it isn't on Valentine's Day. Anyways I didn't post yesterday because I was busy. I went to an Eagles Court of Honor for my brother's friend and I went to a concert. The concert was a Common Heroes concert. It was kool though it would've been cooler if the bass dude had showed up and it was more electric. Now I'm gonna watch Good Burger which I hear is pretty funny but stupid at the same time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your caught up on your chapters? That's it... I'm going to have to study more.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Am I invited?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Neemund-Why in the world would I invite you to a Valentine's Day Party? There are tons of peoples I would invite before you.

TBQelite-Yes you'd better catch em chapters up.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home