Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My First Band Practice (or at least with this band)

So today my sister, friend, and I met up to have a band practice. It wasn't very productive though since my friend didn't show up till half an hour before I had to leave. At least I met up with her and got a chance to give her tab for our first song. Hopefully she'll learn it quickly so we can play it for somethin soon. Also we're still havin issues commin up with a name so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

How about the Cookie Monsters?

12:10 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Brielle mentioned Adam Blanchard for drums. I didn't even know that he played them. Have you ever heard him?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Toad734 said...

Gee, someone showed up late to band practice, what a surprise. Welcome to trying to keep a band together, it only gets better from here.
The best part is when you play out of town and your van breaks down in the middle of nowhere.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah, the last band I was in played out in the middle of nowhere one time but luckily our van didn't break down. So are you in a band?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Toad734 said...

I have been in a couple, and now trying to get another one together. This is the last time though, I am getting too old, if this one doesnt work I quit.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home