Sunday, February 13, 2005

2-13-05

So since it's Sunday I went to church and all that stuff. I even got a chapter for quiz done which was cool. I only have four left, I can't wait to be done. It's alot of work memorizing whole chapters.
Today was my Valentine's party. It went pretty well. We played that game where you write down your favorite movie, color, animal etc. And have to guess who is who. I got second place. We also played this spelling game which I didn't do so well in. Unfortunately I'll be spendin my Valentine's Day tomarrow at the HRC and work. At least I'll make some money though. Money's always nice to get..... I really want to get a Gibson (that's a brand of guitar for you non musicians) but they're really expensive. Like a thousand and up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home