Saturday, February 12, 2005

2-12-05

So I went to my little bro's quizmeet today. His team didn't do that well and he only got third place individual which isn't very good for him. He usually gets first place and his team usually gets first place too. I was a quizmaster as I thought I would be. My mom, sister, and I left early though and went to my aunt's lingere shower. She's finally gettin married after livin with this guy for like seven years or somethin. Everyone wanted them to get married but thought that they never would. I guess she decided to get married after all her sisters got married, she must have felt left out or somethin. Tomarrow I'm havin my Valentine's party which I'm really excited about. I love Valentine's parties but then I like pretty much all the holiday parties.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

I guess we will allow you to join our Valentine's party tomorrow if you so desire.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'll have to ask my mom. Is there anyway I could get a ride?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home