Monday, February 14, 2005

2-14-05

So I'm at the HRC like always on Mondays (much to my disappointment) My excuse of not goin cause it's V-day didn't work for my mom. The funny thing is the filter system didn't filter out my blog like it usually does. So that's cool.
I took the Napoleon Dynamite quiz, it said that I'm Trisha. I'm nothin like her oh well that's ok. At least I didn't get Napoleon.
So are any of my readers doin anything cool today? Tonight my fam is gonna have a fancy Valentine's Day dinner which is kinda fun. Though my mom's makin a roast and I'm not much of a meat person. I eat as little meat as possible without gettin my parents ticked off at me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

We threw a party in the A lounge at school. How can you not eat meat? There's too many essential nutrients in meat to avoid it. Why do you try avoid such a wonderful food?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

It's supposed to be healthy. I get my protein from nuts and beans and corn together. Also I'm not a big fan of meet. The hardest thing to give up is gonna be chocolate.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home