Thursday, February 17, 2005

Babysittin

So today I'm babysittin like I do everyother week for my cousin. She's so cute but definately not innocent. I was tryin to feed her lunch and alot of it ended up on her. Also her dog keeps barkin whenever I finally get her to take a nap and wakes her up. I brought my guitar with me so I'll probably play that for awhile once she falls asleep again. Later tonight I'll probably go out to dinner and shopping with my aunt. I really need a new strap for my g-tar since my old one keeps comin off the end pins while I'm playin it. The other day I was had the strap on and the guitar fell off and did a sumersault luckily it didn't damage my guitar (if it did I would've been severely ticked cause my guitar is my favorite possesion) I also want to get a new CD I listen to my CDs so much I need a large selection to keep me from gettin bored of them. So do any of my readers watch the apprentice? I'll probably watch that tonight. It's actually kinda intersting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Apprentice? Come on, that show is lame. You got to watch good stuff like simpsons and malcom on chanal 13 @ like 6 I think. That's what you should be watching

4:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I love Malcom in the Middle but I'm not usually here at six. I'm usually out shopping or havin dinner with my aunt. My parents don't allow me to watch the Simpsons though. My mom thinks they're evil.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Simpsons evil? It was evil Todd wouldn't let us watch it, and he watches it, its quality

4:47 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

try tellin that to my parents... I've seen it a couple times and it was frickin funny but aparently they must've seen something that I haven't...

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah, that's one of the chub's faviorite shows, I mean, there are some bad shows, but for the most part it's good clean funnyness. It's one of the only shows I normaly watch. That and the tonight show

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Malcom comes on sometime during the day on either Thursday or Friday. Do you no when it is? (it's at four or somethin but I'm not sure)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home