Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Evilnesss and my ablility to Kiss

Today I decided to take to quizzes that don't really fit me just for laughs so I took a How Evil are You quiz and a Kissing quiz. The how evil are you quiz said that I'm 48% evil but that I'm mostly pure. The Kissing quiz said that I'm an awful kisser but then what do you expect from someone who never kisses anyone. It said that I'm about as fun to kiss as a walruss with bad breath and that I should've spent less time studying in my youth and more time practicing kissing my reflection in a mirror. Kinda amussing well anyways now it's your turn to take them... They're at www.quizmania.com have fun!

6 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

That reminds me of a story...
A junior high school was having problems with some of the girls putting on globs of lipstick then kissing the bathroom mirrors. The principle thought up a creative way to get them to stop. He called all of the girls who wore makeup into one of the girls' bathrooms to demonstrate how hard the mirrors were to clean. The janitor then took a mop, dipped it into the nearest toilet and used it to wipe off the mirrors. The mirrors were never found with lipstick on them again.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

interesting... I'd never kiss a mirror the whole thought of kissin my reflection is disturbing.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Justin said that I probably wouldn't be a good kissing judge because I'd be too biased in my judgments. He's wrong in that I don't think I'd be biased mainly because of lack of a comparison. So it would take some heafty bribing for my to actually test someone in this matter, but maybe Justin would be intersted...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

That's sick... Experimenting people's kissing ability is nasty.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

It's not as bad as sharing someone's living space or kissing that mirror. But probably the nastiest in that category of social interaction would be sharing a computer keyboard, the single best place to find infectious bacteria in the average building.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I think Rich would be biased against guys. At least I hope he would be.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home