Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just another usual day in the life

Today I babysat for the MOPs group at church. I was sure ready to go home when the kids finally got picked up. There was this 1 1/2 year old who cried the WHOLE two+ hours. I can put up with some crying but that is too much. After that my mom, little sibs, and I went out to lunch. We went to Arby's and got those little roast beef sandwitches. They were really good too. Then I got home and practiced piano and then taught piano. Oh yeah, and my mom made me weed a flower bed. Tonight my mom made ham for dinner which I don't care for. (I don't really like any form of pig) It's not cause I'm against eatin it it's just so fatty and salty. The day after tomarrow so Thursday Mason and my dad are going outa town for his invitational quiz meet. (Oh, right) So it'll be just my mom, the babies and me home for a couple days.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So your older brother no longer exists? Or maybe he has moved out?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

He apparantly moved out the same time her sister moved out since neither of them are mentioned as being home. So are you going to World Quiz?

10:24 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I'm moving out? I hate it when people forget to tell me important things like this. Oh well, happens all the time.

1:45 PM  
Blogger EJB said...

You don't like pig?!?!?!? I'am appalled! Pig is the best meat!! Ham is great. Bacon is great. Almost all pig is great! You are allowed to have your own opinion sure, but not liking pig?! Really.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Actually Matthew's gone at college during the week. He's only home for a few hours in the afternoon/evening and when he's home he's usually reading or on the internet. Arita's gone babysitting my cousin.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I don't really like pig either, I like bacon thought, but I don't like to taste. But I like most other meats.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home