Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tests and Chocolate


Tomorrow I have a test in Nutrition. Fortunately, since I did well on the other two and one of the three is dropped, it doesn't really matter how well I do on this one. Haha. :) Unfortunately, I still need to learn the material as it might be on the final. At least the test is on a cool topic, chocolate and caffeine. Speaking of chocolate, that's just what I'll need when I study. I think I'm addicted... So, tonight I'll probably make some sort of awesome chocolate dessert, it helps releave the stress.
On a brighter note, Kathleen is taking me to La'Conner in a couple of weeks. We're going to go shopping and out to a fancy dinner. Her mom is even paying for us to have our own hotel room. Ri bought me a red dress to wear to our fancy dinner. It is floor length and actually looks okay on me. (I hate wearing dresses)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamoosh said...

I SO love your picture of chocolate!! Sounds like a fun night out.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chocolate is a must!

What is La'Conner?

1:17 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

@kathleen
Nope... Only until the end of the month.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home