Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Movies


Yesterday, Tbqelite, Rabenstrange, Ri and I went out to a movie and teriyaki. We had lots of fun. Our original plan was to catch a 4:30 matinee and then just go home and study or something. However, Tbqelite had to take his sister to a dentist appointment and it ran late. By the time we got to the theatre, we were about twenty minutes late so we decided to go to the mall and catch a later showing. We were all starving so we got teriyaki. I learned somthing new about Tbqelite, never mess with his food.
Anyways, the movie we went to was RV. It was hilarious. I'm still not sure if if was the funniest movie I've seen in the last few years or if I was just overly tired but Ri and I were laughing so hard we had trouble breathing. Well for any of you peoples who like comedy, this is one you should go see...

4 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Oooh, I want to see that!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'd like to see it too. Glad you liked it!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

i really really want to see this too!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Nathan L. said...

I was wondering if that was any good. Well, I'm convinced!
(oh, by the way I just found your blog, and love it already)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home