Thursday, April 27, 2006

Craziness



Orchestra is diminishing. Ever since Pastor Troy mentioned that the orchestra was only going to be playing on "special occasions" nobody seems to want to be in it. Many of the people feel that their ministry is being taken from them and I have to agree. Next month we're only playing 2 songs, one of which only part of the orchestra plays. We still have practices though every week. Nobody wants to practice the same two songs for an hour and a half each week. It seems like it'll only be a matter of time before there is no orchestra at all. :(
Tomorrows Friday! I have to keep reminding myself that throughout this busy week. However it does not look like this weekend will be any less busier. I have a test on Monday and a paper due on Tuesday. Yuck!
However, I'm hoping to get together with a friend that I haven't gotten together with in a long time. If that works out it'll be lots of fun.
In Botany class, we did an experiment with rootone. The funny thing is that it didn't really work all that great. The control plants seemed to root just as well as the untreated. However, my mom is happy that we did it cause I'm bringing home some herb plants today.

I loved this cartoon, hopefully some of you will get a kick out of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I love the comic. Sorry about the predicament. I hope things change for you.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

We have a leader... well sorta, our leader was gotten rid of so someone else stepped up in his place. Our leader's really nice, its not his fault that we don't get to play, its our pastor's decision... The guy in charge of orchestra is just as ticked off about the whole thing as I am.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked that comic.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home