Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today I'm staying at college all day long. (yuck!) Luckily I don't have any tests for a few days so I don't have to study like crazy. I hate cramming before tests.
Today we made microtomes of asparagus in Botany class. They didn't turn out very good and they took forever to draw. We spent like an hour just drawing a bunch of stupid little circles. I wish I could show you what the drawings look like so that you could understand the pain.

I took this quiz and have no idea how I ended up with this song.


Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
I like to say that my theme song is Living by Prayer performed by Stellar Kart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Who in their right mind would stay on campus all day?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

Here's my results:

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2
"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.

...I don't get it. I chose the apathetic option and I still see beauty in life?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Interesting...

tbqelite, so are you not in your right mind?

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home