Friday, April 01, 2005

sloof lirpa (that'd be April Fools)

Yeah, today is Friday! Friday's my favorite day of the week cause it means that my whole weekend is ahead of me. I'm babysitting my adorable cousin today. It's my aunt's birthday so I made her a cake to surprise her when she gets home from work. It was fun. It's a white cake that I made from scratch. I think I'm going to frost it bright orange with polka dots to be wacky but I'm not sure...
So we have another quiz meet tomarrow... Unfortunately Evan put me on a team that I hate but there's not much I can do about that. Also we have to be at the church at seven and I like to sleep in at least an hour on Saturdays so that stinks.
Happy April's Fool Day everyone! Oh, which reminds me I don't have any one to pull pranks on. (darn it) If anyone messes with my stuff while I'm gone they're gonna pay for it! Especially if they touch my bed. My bedding costs hundreds of dollars which I don't want to spend to replace it if they ruin it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hate is such a strong wrong.

Anyways... you should make the cake look wacky so that those who eat it suspect that you put something strange in it.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

What's your bedding made of if it cost hundreds of dollars? The only way my bedding would cost hundreds is if I count the cost of the bed itself. And why would you be responsible for replacing what someone else ruins?

The teams for districts will be much better than for tomorrow, which were basically chosen on a whim. They will be determined by meet performance, and if two people are close in their rankings, the tie will be determined based on attendance or other random factor that Evan chooses.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I made the cake polka dotted so it actually did look weird.

Gerhalt- thanks for calling me an idiot. One problem, if I was an idiot I wouldn't be starting college full time at sixteen.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not that I want to cause problems or anything but you did say that you hated the team that you were on. I don't see why you would hate it but that's just me.

As for your, "if I was an idiot I wouldn't be starting college full time at sixteen" statement, that's debateable. There are idiots who go to college and yes some of these idiots are sixteen. An idiot doesn't necessarily have to be someone of low intellegence. It could also refer to a foolish person.

As for your cake: it's awesome that you made people suspicious of it.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home