Monday, March 28, 2005

I Hate Mondays

Easter went well. We did the usual stuff... We dyed Easter eggs on Saturday. My parents hid them on Easter morning before we got up along with our Easter baskets. Then when we got up we found eggs and our basket. We went to the 10:00 service at church. After church we went to my second cousins' house where we had another egg hunt with our relatives. After dinner or lunch or whatever you call a two o'clock meal we played Cranium.By the way, Matt and Mason cheated ALOT! We left around 5ish and went home and veged out in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.
So now it's Monday of course which I hate. Not only is my weekend over but I have to go to the HRC and work at the print shop. So yeah that's about all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

Your parents hid the dyed eggs? That's a very scary thought. People in my family learned years ago that that was a huge mistake. For our family egg hunts, there are usually 2-3 unaccounted for by the end. The last unaccounted egg found from last year's hunt was 3 weeks ago. This year there were only 87 eggs hid, we found 86 of them.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked monday this time. It was the beginning of my spring vacation.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Monday wasn't too bad, I slept till 15:00 which I really needed to do to catch up.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Well actually my dad miscounted the eggs somehow and said that there was like eight less than there really was. When we sarted looking for the "last" egg we ended up finding a different one than my dad was looking at. We thought it was strange but then we found a whole bunch more. That was amusing.
About the spring break thing. I think I get my break sometime later this month.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home