Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's almost Easter!

Wow, I'm doin an awful job keepin up on this blog, oh well. I've been super busy. It's hard to believe that it's already spring and that Easter is this coming Sunday. I'm excited, my mom bought me a new outfit for Easter and my aunt is coming over. We're gonna do our usually family thing with Easter baskets and stuff and then we're gonna go to my cousins' house for their egg hunt. They're actually my second cousins or somethin, I only see them once a year at Easter or occasionally when one of my mom's many siblings gets married. Saturday I'm going to BCC for a Running Start meeting. FUN FUN FUN ! I can't wait to start college...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently fun is a relative term.

Actually... going to BCC beats the alternative.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

almost anything would beat comin to the HRC.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home