Thursday, April 07, 2005

IN MEMORY OF A FROG

Today got off to a bad start. Rainy.... It got even worse when I went to feed my frog and he was floating at the top of the tank...
So in memory of my frog I'll type a few words...
Prince was a wonderful frog. He was nice and..... ......frogy?

okay so there's nothin to say about a frog but he was cool while he lasted. I managed to keep him alive longer than any of my fish that I've had.

Oh, for you fellow quizzers... If I'm not at practice tonight it's cause I might go with my mom to see Ms. Congenialitly 2 in theaters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

So how long did you have him? Also, how do you tell the sex of a frog? I really don't know much frogs at all.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was good that you showed up. You have missed several of the "practices for Districts". It's very important to attend these since our struggle to reach Regionals will be just that: a struggle.

10:28 PM  
Blogger EJB said...

*in a sort of hippy/sad voice* I had a once frog too man. It was made of plastic but I loved it man. I was only like five man. And my dog like chewed it up and like spit it out man! I was so sad man! And I was like really mad at the dog man! So I know what your goin thrue man. But it'll be alright man. It'll be alright. *sniff, sniff*

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home