Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hey it's been awhile!

I'm actually posting for the first time in a long while. (I haven't had access to internet for the last month or so.) My dad and uncle are gonna put together a computer with internet access for me but it's taking a while to get all the parts.
So let's see, it's WASL week or should I say weeks. This year they spread it over two weeks. Whoever decided to do it that way should be shot. Okay, I'm just kiddin but it's a real pain in the .... you know. I had to reschedual my piano students and stuff and I'm missing a lot of work because of it. Thankgoodness I only have to take it once.
Today and yesterday were the reading tests. They're really stupid to put it lightly. I read a section and then answer some questions. The reading sections are boring I mean, who wants to read some big long paper about mimes or an environmentalists paper about some stupid dophins?
Tonight I'm meeting with the band to work on some songs to play for a nursing home. I got some music from the Fellowship that I'm probably gonna play on my flute. I've been practicing alot and it's starting to sound really pretty. Also I'm learning some songs on guitar to play for our church's kidz program. (they need a worship band to play the songs for the kidz choir)
So that's pretty much whats up with me.

Oh, yeah and I got a 1st place A-2 individual at the quizmeet Saturday. Oh, RIGHT!

11 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

That is so awesome that you got 1st place individual. Well, I can't write a lot right now because I am at the internet right now! I will write more later!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

/cry

I just typed up a long comment and it got deleted... Well... I'll just type it up again.

//begin comment

But aren't dolphins considered to one of the smartest animals on the planet? If that's the case why do you call them "stupid". *smile*

I'm going to have to see if I have to take the WASL. I pretty sure I don't have to since my high school counselor decided that I didn't but it's always good to check.

That's cool that you can play (or rather are going to play) the Fellowship music. I wonder how that sounds on the flute.

And in case I haven't mentioned it already: Congratulation on getting first place for individual! Your team also got first place didn't they?

That reminds me. Want to join the TBQ blog posting team? Even if you are not going to post, I recomend joining anyways. I'm trying to get the whole Renton team to join and I'm almost there. If you do want to join let me know 'cause I have to send you an invitation via email. Or just let me know if you want more info. Your brother knows about this as well if you'd like to ask him.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

sure I'll join

and yes my team got first also...

by the way are you going to got to Idaho?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't decided yet. I may just for kicks but that would involve skipping a day or two of class.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok... I've sent your invite to your Yahoo email.

2:23 PM  
Blogger EJB said...

Hah, hah. I got out of the WASL. And I don't have class until 1:00 today. And then I only have it for in hour. All because of the WASL. I like the WASL because it gets me out of a lot of school and I don't have to take it. I feel sorry for you poor people.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

I don't have to do the WASL...I have to take the SAT!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Trixy said...

I had to take the WASL lat year, and the ITED the year b4 that.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I used to take the ITED when I was younger, but then I switched to the SAT. I like it so much better!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I used to take the SATs but then when we started going to the co-op I didn't have to take them because our co-op is a public school co-op. Unfortunately that means that I have to take the WASL if I want to get a diploma.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Yeah, I remember those days when we used to take the SAT together! Remember? We used to be in the same room. Well, g2g! Bye!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home