Friday, October 05, 2007

Back from CALI :P

Wow! The Cali trip was alot of fun... We drove down in a 15 passenger van. Since there were 15 of us in the van, it was a squishy ride, we got to know each other really well. We stopped at a church for the first night and finished driving down the next day. The first night in LA we went to Red Robbins for dinner. With the Alumni, our group numbered 45.
The next 2 days we spent in Disneyland and California Adventure. Since we had park hoppers, we went back and forth between the parks all day. I went to the Aladdin show both days, it was so good the first time, I just had to see it again. Anyways, how can you get tired of "A Whole New World"? My favorite rides were Space Mountain and the Indiana Jones rides. On the second night, I went to the cute little ice cream shop in Disneyland, it was so good. In the evening, I went to Downtown Disney and went shopping. I bought Maddie a birthday present there and a sweat jacket. We rode through the night home, the full 19 hours! So yeah, thats pretty much my trip in a nutshell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :) I can't believe that you got home in 19 hours!!!! it took us 24 1/2 hours to get down there!!! lol!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

"A whole new world~ don't you dare close your eyes~"

Nooo~ now my love of the Disney music has been revived and they'll be playing through my head over and over again.

It's awesome that you had the opportunity to go and all under the guise of "school outing" as well. *smile*

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home