Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Craziness

The last couple days have been packed with activities. Yesterday, we picked up our Japanese exchange student, Megumi. She is a very sweet girl. We have been helping her practice her English. Also, it was Arita's birthday. For Ri's B-Day, we went to lunch at Nordy's Cafe and then we went shopping at Bellevue Square.
Today, it was my turn to share my testimony with the youth group. Each of the leaders was given a week this summer to share their testimony and today was my turn. I was really nervous, but people said that I did a good job. I hope they're being honest. I'm not a very talented speaker.
Well, my life's been chaos so thats all for now. Ja!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Glad to hear you're having fun. Don't let the busyness drag you down.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

As my Dad tells me: "It's a great life if you don't weaken." Which is very true. Besides, without the chaos then you'd be bored~ :)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home