Friday, August 31, 2007

Sleepover

Last night, I slept over at Hope's house. We had alot of fun talking and watching Walk the Line. We were up till past 4 in the morning. Man, I'm really tired. We got up at 11 and took her car into the shop to get checked out. Lucky for her, nothing was wrong with her car. This afternoon, we went to Bellevue and picked out a birthday present for her boyfriend. I'd put in more details, but his birthday isn't for a couple weeks. My friend Aaron was making a commercial for Nesquick this afternoon and was short a girl to act so I went over and let him use me in a couple scenes. It was fun. We were laughing so hard, he had to reshoot the scenes lots of times so that it would look serious. So yeah, thats what I've been up to the last couple of days.
And now, off to get some rest.
Dewa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home