Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No Reservations



I watched No Reservations this evening. Being short on money, I watched it online, rather than pay to go see it in theaters. It was a really cute story about a chef, Kate, (played by Catherine Zeta Jones) whose sister dies, leaving her young daughter for Kate to look after.
As Kate struggles to take care of her sister's daughter, her boss hires a new chef to help at the restaurant. The daughter, Zoe, loves the new guy who eventually falls in love with Kate.
Unfortunately, it is implied that Kate and the guy end up sleeping together. None of this is shown, it is just strongly implied. Other than that, it was an excellent movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Some things are better off unsaid.

Yeah, I saw that in the previews for a couple movies and I'm interested in seeing it. It looked like it'd be a good one and sounds like my impression of it is pretty much right.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

yeah, it was a really cute movie except for that part...

9:09 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Not another chick flick!

(Maybe I'll watch it since you liked it so much)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home