Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crazy Weekend

Yesterday, I went shopping with my brother so that he could get some clothes and school supplies before he flies back to Japan. It amazed me how long it took us to pick out a couple of shirts, some socks, and a few school thing a majigs. By the time we got home, it was evening. Then, in the evening, we watched "Persuasion" which is based on the novel by Jane Austin. By the way, it feels good to be home.
This morning, as usual on Sundays, I played guitar in service, so I had to get to church an hour early for practice. Then, after service my little sibs had quiz practice so we had to stay an extra hour and a half. When we got home, Evan and Aaron came over and we did a quick run through before heading over to the retirement home to do the church service. Afterwards, we went out to Starbucks and chatted. This evening, Masy, Ri, and I went up to the school and played soccer (kind of) and picked blackberries which we made into muffins for dinner.
As is obvious, I've had an exhausting weekend.
Till next time
~Dewa!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Yeah... I had to go shopping to get some new clothes... I haven't went out and gotten new clothes in three years and all my stuff was thread bare and/or too small. I dislike shopping~

Sounds like a fun weekend :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home