Friday, August 10, 2007

Homesick



I'm a real whimp. I've only been gone for like 5ish days and I miss my home. Part of it is that I know my best friend Kathleen is home from working the camp and I haven't seen her in like a month. It's killing me. I'm really looking forward to going home this evening. I heard that my brother set up a board game party for tonight so that will be fun. I'll have to see if Kathleen wants to come over.
As for house sitting, its going pretty good (except for Ri locking us out and the pipe exploading....fun times!). The dogs finally learned that they're supposed to do their business outside, so thats nice... For our last day here, Ri and I are going to go up to a little cupcake and coffee shop at the junction. Its this cute little shop that has all different kinds of cupcakes. Well, till next time. JA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home