Saturday, August 04, 2007

No Celly


I got up this morning and found that my celly was dead... I"m so upset, I used that phone alot. Well, I did have it for 2 years and it worked well for me then. Unfortunately, this means, I will need to buy a new phone and since I'm already running painfully low on money, this is not good. Also, I lost all of my friend's numbers, since I didn't have them written down anywhere. So, if one of my friend's (i.e. Kathleen, Hope, Jesse, Justin) is reading this, please shoot me an email with you number. Hopefully, I'll be able to replace my phone sometime this week.
This afternoon, my mother, sisters, and I are taking MIkako to Theo's Chocolate Factory. For those of you who have never been there, they sell THE BEST chocolate in the world. It is the only chocolate place in the US that imports cacao beans and makes the chocolate from the actual beans. Theo's milk chocolate is over 40% cacao and the dark chocolate is around 97%. So, if you're ever in Seattle, you should go there, you won't be dissappointed (except maybe by the price, it is kinda pricey!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Bwhahahahaha... now is my chance to never receive phone calls again! Yosh!

Just kidding... The package is in the mail.

Sounds like you are going all over the place~ :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home