Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Sucks




Man alive! Nothing interesting has been happening lately. I hate sitting around and wasting time. My best friend leaves every summer and works a Boy Scout camp. Aghhh, so frustrating. When I was graduating, I imagined a perfect sumemr, getting a car and a job at the Guitar Center or Kennely Keys. What ended up happening was quite the opposite. I didn't get a car and thus, I can't get a job. I've asked my parents to help me find a car several times, every time, they've completely blown me off.

Today three must have CDs came out
Secret Weapon-MxPx
Do You Feel-The Rocket Summer
Paper Walls-Yellowcard

unfortunately, due to the fact that I don't own a car, I haven't gotten them yet...
okay, I'll stop whining, I'm just ready for change.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Does it still suck?~

12:29 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

:) Shopping was fun... I like your new shoes!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

You can research and shop for cars online now.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home