Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ice Cream Social


Today was a busy day. I hung around the house in the morning, I was sick so I didn't do much. In the early afternoon, Ri and I went to a book club at the library. Its just the two of us and the librarian right now, but we're hoping to expand. We hung out, ate ice cream, and chatted about books it was fun.
This evening, I went to youth group at Bellevue Neighborhood Church. Its soooo different than the youth group I attended at Renton Assembly. I miss the big worship band and all of my friends. At youth group today, we had an icecream social. First, Pastor Lori gave her testimony and then we ate ice cream and played catch phrase. Every leader is suppose to take a week to share their testimony. Mine isn't until September, but I'm a bit nervous. I hate public speaking... Oh, starting next week, I'll be leading worship on accoustic guitar.
It's late & I'm tired so thats all for now
Saiyonara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home