Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hello Good Friend

Up until I was six, I was good friends with my pastor's son, Taylor. Then, Taylor and his family moved to Michigan. They came back to visit once in a great while. The last time I saw Taylor, was probably like ten years ago. Then, a few months back, his mom visited one of my mom's best friend and I heard and got his address. We started chatting online back and forth. Then, about a week ago, he told me that he was coming to Seattle to visit his grandparents. He asked if I'd be interested in hanging out. So today, he came over... It's amazing how much alike we are, our interests seem to be very similar. We spent the day shopping at Bellevue Square and talking. His little sister, Brealin, also came. She was only 6 the last time I saw her. I had a great time an hope that he visits again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home