Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bridal Showers, Birthdays, & Graduations, its been a long day!

Today has been non-stop craziness! This morning at church, a worship team from Northwest came and led worhsip, so I had the day off. I was shocked when they walked on stage and the keyboardist was Hannah Moreno from my old church. We used to be in a youth band together back when I was in 8th grade. I haven't seen her in years. She didn't recognize me at first, man, I've grown up quite a bit over the last 2 years since starting college. I've cut my hair and started dressing differently, I guess I didn't reallly pay any attention until someone else pointed it out.
After church, there was an independence day picnic. They served hamburgers, pastas, salads, and desserts. I'm not a hamburger fan, so I had salad and pasta. The desserts were excellent...
Then, after the picnic, I went to my soon-to-be aunt's bridal shower. It was funny cause the theme was bed and bath and she accidentally registered for WAY too many towels and she got towels from almost everybody. She also got some really cute nightgowns that I wouldn't mind wearing myself.
After the shower, I went to my uncle's birthday party/other uncle's graduation party. Again, the food was amazing. My vegetarian aunt made these really good tofu/veggie kabobs that were merinated. The soon-to-be aunt bought me an orange skirt as an extra graduation present. At my graduation party, I had commented that I loved her skirt and that orange was my favorite color, so she bought me one just like it. I totally wasn't expecting that....she's really nice.
Oh, and my friend from babyhood who moved to Michigan is coming to visit either this week or next! I haven't seen him in years. It'll be awesome being able to catch up.

I'm off to bed
Ja!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home