Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This Weather's Killin Me

Wow! Seattle is NOT supposed to get this hot! Today the temp got to be around 100F outside. Even with our air-conditioning, it was over 80F in our house. Yuck... I don't do so well in the heat.
I haven't done a whole lot today. However, one thing I did do was I went and looked at paint for redoing my bedroom. Ri and I are thinking of doing our room in a blue called frosty. It is a light blue with a hint of green. If we decide to use that color, we will probably do our accents in a deep red. I'm really looking forward to it.
Matt's birthday party is coming up. It is in 2 days. Unlike the usual LAN parties he has, this year, he's having a board game party. I'm actually looking forward to it. I love playing board games and some of his friends are fun to hang out with.

Till Next Time
Saiyonara

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Is the keyword in this story "some"? But yeah, I'm excited~

It wasn't particularly hot over here. In the morning it was kinda gloomyish.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home