Thursday, July 19, 2007

Malling and Music

Last night, Trebonte, Matt, Ri, Mase, and I went shopping. We went to Southcenter and hit the mall along with a few other stores in the area. I picked up 3 new CDs; Another Journal Entry (expanded ed.), Secret Weapon, And Paper Walls. I'm so hyped to listen to them, I haven't had the chance yet. Well, I'm kind of listening right now. Anyways, we had lots of fun shopping, Matt and Trebonte both got checkered Vans. I won them over! Huzzah! No more boring tennies. I have 2 pairs of Van slip ons and they are the most comfortable shoes. Anywho, we had tons of fun.
Today, my mom is hoping to get a good portion of the kitchen painting finished. I hope we can get it all done, I'm sick on working in the kitchen. Talk about, boring! At first it was kinda fun, but its been drug out way to long. Ri and I are going to do our room next. However, since we're motivated, it won't take us 2 weeks to paint :).
Off to listen to my music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home