Sunday, August 26, 2007

Car Theft

Sorryz I haven't posted in awhile... The last couple days, my internet connection wouldn't let me access this page for some reason. I never figured out why so I'm using firefox instead of safari.
Friday was crazy. I went to go driving with my mom and when I walked out to my car, the driver's window was smashed. Surprised, I assumed it must have been my little brother's fault since he plays soccer near my car fairly often. However, when I took a closer look, the bottom of the steering column was broken open and someone had attempted to hot wire my car. AGhh... I only got the car a couple weeks ago. The window cost about $150 to replace which was irritating. But, I guess it could've been worse, if they had stolen my car, I don't know what I'd do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Please, please, PLEASE stop adding random z's to the end words it drives me crazy.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

Bwhahaha...

I used to drive random "ies" at the end of words to drive my guidmates crazy. "For seriouslies guys..."

6:07 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Come on guyz, this are serious business. For seriouslies...
Now if the cops would be willing to check for prints, they would probably find them belonging to one of the local lowlifes. And smashing a car window is a much more serious offense than actually stealing a car. Good thing you only bought the second most stolen type of car in the area and not the most stolen one.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home