Monday, August 20, 2007

MOVING

For anyone who hasn't already heard, I'm moving to Centralia next month. It is going to be an adventure. I have decided to do an internship through a church there. I will be taking some Northwest University classes and will go on a missions trip in the spring. I'm really excited to see where I go.
It feels so strange to know that I'll be out in the big world without my family... I've been praying about it alot and feel that this is where God wants me to go. My friend Jesse is also doing the internship but other than him, I won't know anyone down there. Kinda scarry... Also, I am going to be really tight on money so prayers would be much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

That will be very exciting indeed.

I pray that your finances will be met and that it will be everything that you were hoping for and more. What an awesome way to spend your year.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Good luck. It'll be strange this winter without you at home.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home