Sunday, September 02, 2007

Last Weekend of Summer

Wow, summer is over... Its hard to believe that in only two weeks, I'll be moving out. I'm so excited. My friend, Jesse (who told me about GTC), leaves next Sunday. He keeps asking me if I'm excited and of course the answer is YES. I'm thrilled to see what God will do with my life. Its not all going to be easy though. Since I'm really short on money, I'll have to work part time.
At church today, all the Northwest students were back. In other words, there's more than like five college age people. Peter came back, he played drums for worship. It seems like he and the other students have been gone forever though its only been a few months. Also, we had a picnic after service today. It was really fun. After eating, the younger people played volleyball and football (or in my case, attempt to play).
This afternoon, I started going through my stuff for moving. So much stuff to sort and pack. I have pretty much everything packed except bedding, clothes, and my toothbrush. I'm so excited.
Tomorrow, our Japanese exchange student comes over. Her name is Meg. We've been emailing back and forth and I'm really looking forward to meeting her in person. Matthew has already met her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Time flies by so fast~ Work hard for your tuition but don't forget to enjoy the time you have left.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Good luck. Packing up and leaving is never easy but I think you'll find that a little time away from home will really mature and grow you.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home