Monday, September 10, 2007

A Busy Life

Time has just flown by the last couple of weeks... I've been getting ready to move to Centralia and have been practicing my driving. On Friday, I'll be taking the drive test. Then, Sunday, I'll be moving to Centralia. Its funny how life plans can change so fast. This last school year, my plans were to attend either Northwest or CBC and continue working on my music performance degree while working full-time. Now, I'm going to do an internship program in Centralia.
During the last few weeks, I've really been seeing the truth in the following Bible verses...

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to eh Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

I've really been learning to trust God in my decisions. Ultimately, He has control of my life. Lately, I've been doing my best to pray and listen to God's answers. I think I've heard more from God in the last couple months than I have ever heard before. Maybe because I've been trying to be more willing to listen. So often, it is easy to tell Him what you want but not listen for His advice and answers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

So is it a semester long internship or a full year?

3:52 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

It is 9 months long. I will finish on June 15th.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home