Wednesday, September 19, 2007

GTC

Wow, the last few days have been crazy. Here at GTC, I'm not allowed to use any of the normal words that we use back home when we get angry. The rules are kinda like the PCC rules minus the skirts. The homework is deadly. The last couple days, I've had to read 30ish chapters, study for a test, and write 2 papers. Ick!!!! Supposedly, it gets easier. I sure hope so.
Teri and Leanna (my host parents) are super nice. They also have a really nice house. They live in Rochester and have a tennis quart, basketball quart and a soccer field in their front yard. On Saturday, their son Jack is going to have a b-day party.
Yesterday the GTC group went to the local gym and played wolleyball. Weird game, kinda like volleyball inside a room and you can bounce the ball off of the walls... After gym, we went to Kim's house for pizza. So yeah, thats whats up with me. Oh, and I can still post on guys blogs, I just can't email them. Yippee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

That's a fair amount of work for just the beginning of the school year.

Good to hear that you have awesome host parents. That must help the transition a bit.

That is kinda funny that you can comment on blogs but not email. I'm thinking it has to do with the nature of blog comments as they are open to the public while emails are "secretive."

11:12 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

So has the workload let up at all?

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home