Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Saying Good Bye

The last few days, I've been saying good bye to my friends and relatives. Its hard to believe that I won't see them for so long. 2 nights ago, my Aunt Janet and Uncle Chris came by and we had dinner together and they brought Ri and me birthday presents. Today, I taught my last piano lessons. I'm going to miss those girls. Tomorrow, Justin and I are going to hang out and get haircuts which we're both in need of. Then, Friday, after the drive test, I'll be going shopping with Kathleen and I'll sleepover at her house. Something tells me, things will never be the same. I'm not sure where I'll be next year, but I'm guessing that God has some more surprises in store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

Things will never be the same again. But would you want them to be?

There are bigger and better things just waiting for you.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home